We’re happy to offer Free Standard Shipping on orders over $100 USD! For orders under $100 USD see shipping costs below.
Most orders will ship out within a day of ordering (we do not ship Saturdays, Sundays, or holidays), however some orders will take 24-48 hours to process. Your order will be shipped via Standard Shipping unless you select an alternative.
We ship orders to all US states and territories, Alaska, Hawaii and US territories cannot be expedited.
|Shipping Method||Estimated Delivery Time||Price|
Standard Shipping: USPS First Class M (typically 5-7 business days)
orders over $100 USDUSPS First Class Mail
|5-7 business days||FREE!!|
USPS Priority (typically 2-5 business days) Orders under $100 USD
|2-3business days||$6.45 USD|
Express Shipping: Ships
USPS Priority Mail Express (ships within 24hrs via Overnight Express)
|1-2 business days||$24 USD|
Same Day / On Demand Delivery: Postmates courier service will pick up and deliver your purchase within hours. Only available in the Miami, FL area.
|Rates are calculated per distance and demand|
If Standard Shipping is selected, your order may ship via a variety of carriers. Some UPS orders may be delivered by the Postal Service. Your Shipping Confirmation email will tell you which carrier is handling your package and will provide you with a tracking link.
*Express and Overnight Delivery Shipping - Orders placed after 2 PM EST will not ship until the next business day.
You will receive an e-mail informing you that the order has shipped. The email will include a tracking number. Information about any backordered or cancelled items will be included in a separate email. You can also check the status of your order by logging into My Account. Click on "Order History" to review order status and to obtain a tracking number.
Free Standard Shipping on orders over $300 USD for a limited time! Duties and taxes assessed by customs are the responsibility of the customer. Orders under $300 will be charged a flat rate of $42.00 USD.
Standard International: USPS First Class International // typically takes 8-10 business days (not guaranteed)
International Standard Shipping: USPS Priority Mail International 5-10 Days
- Any additional duties and taxes assessed by customs are the responsibility of the customer.
- Orders are generally received within 5-10 business days from the ship date. Delivery will be made by your local postal service.
- Orders cannot be shipped via an expedited shipping method, such as Next Day or 2 Day.
- Orders shipping to the following countries will ship via United States Postal Service International Priority Mail: Falkland Islands, Gibraltar, Greenland, Montenegro, Montserrat, Reunion, St. Helena, St. Pierre and Miquelon, Suriname
- Please note: it is the sole responsibility of the customer to know & understand the customs laws, taxes, & restrictions of their home country. SOAH will not be responsible for shipping costs incurred for items rejected by customs, or for the reimbursement of any applicable taxes or fees by countries outside the U.S.
shopsoah.com currently ships to:
- United States
- Equatorial Guinea
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- St. Helena
- United Arab Emirates
- Brunei Darussalam
- French Polynesia
- Hong Kong
- New Zealand
- Republic of China - Taiwan
- Republic of Korea, South
- Viet Nam
- Czech Republic
- Faero Islands
- Russian Federation
- San Marino
- St. Pierre and Miquelon
- Antigua and Barbuda
- Cayman Islands
- Costa Rica
- Dominican Republic
- El Salvador
- Falkland Islands
- French Guyana
- Netherlands Antilles
- Saint Kitts and Nevis
- Saint Lucia
- Saint Vincent and the Grenadines
- Trinidad and Tobago
- Turks and Caicos Islands
- Virgin Islands (British)
shopsoah.com prices can be displayed in a variety of currencies, but all orders will be transacted in US Dollars by your credit card company upon completion of your purchase, and then converted to your local currency. Non-US Dollar order totals shown during checkout are only estimates of the final amount based on recent currency conversion rates to US Dollars and excludes any taxes, duties, levies or tariffs that may be imposed. Some items are not available for export, including all large furniture items.